Twenty things needed to make libertarianism actually work.
- The full implementation of bitcoin including its distributed contracts system. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Contracts This makes it impossible to steal and spend bitcoins. It can insure and arbitrate bitcoins and gold coin. Crypto-currency based contracts are proactive - breaching actions rendered impossible or either side can drop out with minimal loss upon counterparty breach. It lowers "transaction costs".
- Provision for ripple based gold coin currencies interfaced into bitcoin at floating public exchange rates. In shop gold price and testing technologies.
- The creation of computer chip sets for houses, cars and a few other items that support Smart Property. Where bitcoin transaction mediate access, rental, collateral control, and deeds. (Part of 1.)
- Buffer Escrowed bitcoin gadgets with touch to do transaction that work in remote locations with out long range communications. Several bitcoin wallet suppliers are working on that.
- Server Sky implementation of orbiting swarm micro satellites that provide ubiquitous communications and computing world wide. Funded by user fees and crowdfunding. http://server-sky.com/
- A wide range of localised crowdfunding sites to fund Public Goods including: roads, communications, medical, educational, emergency, environment, policing, legal, defence and foreign affairs services. http://bit.ly/mrbridger My post on that.
- A wide range of crowdfunding sites to create trust funds for people with disabilities and other genuine welfare cases. Crowdfunds for distribution to top-up private provisions where emergency shortfalls occur.
- Crowdfunding of cost effective anti-ageing treatments to reduce aged care needs and cost to near zero. Ending ageing not aged care. Ending dementia.
- Crowdfunded cures for the brain damage and other adverse medical effects of all psychoactive drugs and alcohol so that there is no damage or addiction from such Euphoria inducing agents. Make safe then legalise.
- Freemarket web education tools that allow children to self educate with the help of parents and web mentors. (90% done)
- Child friendly work places and work practices so parents can work while raising and educating the children. So family and work don't clash. This will also help eliminate the demographic problems that have arisen as a consequence of low birth rates. Population limits are not a problem we are already growing plants on the international space station, in deserts and can crowd fund habitat. We may have passed peak Arable land demand.
- Robotic cars so drunk driving is almost impossible and is far less likely to do harm.
- Crowdfunding for major disease controls including Sexually transmitted diseases. Its possible to crowdfund the competing enforcement of medical and food regulations in the old sense of that word: standardisation and quality control. Because both the producer and the consumer can contribute to the funds there is no regulatory capture or impossible demands.
- Basic research identifying the victims of so called victimless crimes and educating people about those effects. Basic moral education emphasising the medical consequences of immorality and why most societies ban: Adultery, Paedophilia, Incest, Sadomasochism, Homosexuality, open and polygamous marriages. Sex education that does not amount to advertising of these things. Immorality can be seen by libertarians as a form of non monetary fraud where something unsafe is advertised as safe.
- Live embryo transplant. The technology of artificial wombs that allow a baby to be removed from a woman that refuses to be a mother and transferred to adopting parents.
- Non lethal weapons that are effective at long range and are free for all to use. Biometric safety systems, 'gun' cameras and tamper proof data transfer to prevent abuse. Open carry of such weapons.
- Cheap ubiquitous personal bomb detectors and cheap personal body armour. Cheap silk armour, bacteria engineered to make silk, is now available. Some crowdfunded defence and intelligence research.
- Jury law with jury nullification, jury independence of the judge and no dismissal of a case without the jury consent. So the judge is just a referee and can't override a jury or a constitution.
- Travel insurance providers that also provide legal and political protection while in foreign legal zones with the option for armed rescue in the most extreme of cases. [i.e. Private ambassadorial aid and foreign affairs. ]
- A bonded sponsorship
immigration policy so that people are free to enter but can not
unduly burden native welfare and law. Defence against terrorism is
crowd funded as in 6 and via private security at key points.
While some libertarians may have trouble grasping some points: 14 and 15 and other groups may be concerned at 6, 9, 19 and 20 all things are covered. Responsibility individually and collectivity via the crowd can step up.
The basic take-home is that new tools are available to fund Public Goods, what government claims to do with your money, without using taxes while also making some crimes, laws and red tape obsolete with embedded cryptological security and other innovations.
Bitcoin tip :
I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I came across this during my hunt for something
Feel free to visit my site :: akribos
Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website.
Keep up the great writing.
Stop by my weblog: ptcbox
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and
even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
Here is my homepage ... How To Hack Twitter
My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, however
I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading such fastidious content.
Also visit my web blog - virtapay exchange
Hi there friends, its great piece of writing regarding educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.
My web-site Hack Twitter Accounts Free Tool
May I simply just say what a comfort to uncover somebody that truly understands what they are discussing
over the internet. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
A lot more people should read this and understand this side
of your story. I can't believe you're not more popular because you certainly have the gift.
Also visit my page - Earn money simply for your opinions
Hello. And Bye.
Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this amazing site needs much more attention.
I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!
Check out my blog post ... Cheap NFL Jerseys
Post a Comment